DESTINATION BROKLYN NY -- JULY 6-11
As part of the summer mission team you'll travel to Brooklyn for one week to pray, work in the soup kitchen and food pantry, and help provide a VBS program. You'll eat, sleep and live in the same conditions as those we are serving. Cost: $200 each. Applications due May 5 with $100 deposit. Pick up a flyer/app at the information tables.
Food Pantry at Salvation Army
A grocery cart is always available in Bruce Hall to collect non-perishable food items that are delivered on a regular basis to the Salvation Army in Hyannis.
Habitat for Humanity
A crew from Cotuit Federated Church is now working at a new build in Mashpee. The Cotuit Federated Church Mission Team is coordinating the daily snacks for each day a crew is working.
Given Jesus' command to love our neighbors as ourselves, we are growing our efforts to be Christ's hands in our world.
The second Thursday and the fourth Tuesday of the month our church serves lunch at the Miracle Kitchen at the Salvation Army in Hyannis. If you would like to join us in service, call Ken Molloy at 508-428-6163.
Sharing Our Gifts
The Cotuit Federated Church supports a variety of local and world-wide missions, such as:
- Cape Cod Council of Churches Baby Center The
- Duffy Health Center Barnstable High School
- Fuel Assistance Program Samaritans
- Cape Cod Times Needy Fund Nauset, Inc.
- Housing Assistance Heifer Project
- Church World Service Boston University School
- Champ House Andover Newton Theological
- Hospice Foundation Noah Shelter
- Rehab Hospital of Cape and Islands Cape
- Independence House Cabral Children’s Fund
- Safe Harbor Shelter Jessie Phillips
- One Great Hour of Sharing